SBI Recruitment 2017, SBI Bank Jobs, Bank Jobs, Managers Jobs in SBI, SBI 2017.
Dear Candidates, Here is Good News for you. SBI (State Bank of India) has released a notification for the Recruitment of Deputy Managers and Deputy General Managers. This is a biggest opportunity for you. The No. of Post is 41.
Interested candidates may check and apply online from 15-09-2017 to 6-10-2017.
More Details about SBI Recruitment, including no. of posts, last date, education qualification, age limit, important links, important dates and process of selection, are given below:
About State Bank of India:
State Bank of India (SBI), with over 200 year history, is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees, etc. The Government of India is the single largest shareholder of this Fortune 500 entity with more than 50% ownership. SBI is ranked among top 50 Global Banks.
The origins of State Bank of India date back to 1806 when the Bank of Calcutta (later called the Bank of Bengal) was established. In 1921, the Bank of Bengal and two other banks (Bank of Madras and Bank of Bombay) were amalgamated to form the Imperial Bank of India. In 1955, the Reserve Bank of India acquired the controlling interests of the Imperial Bank of India and SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed the Imperial Bank of India.
SBI has an extensive branch network, with over 24000 branches in India and over 190 offices in 35 other countries across the world. As of 31st March 2017, SBI had assets worth over USD 500 billion. SBI has over 1/5th market share of the Indian banking sector with a customer base of over 400 mio.
The SBI group consists of SBI and non-banking finacial services subsidiaries, which are market leaders in respective areas, and provide wide ranging services, like investment banking, life insurance, general insurance, mutual funds, credit cards, factoring services, security trading, etc making the SBI Group a truly large financial supermarket and India’s financial icon. SBI has arrangements with over 1,500 various international / local banks to exchange financial messages through SWIFT in all business centres of the world to facilitate trade related banking business, reinforced by dedicated and highly skilled teams of professionals.
Post Name : Deputy Manager
No. of Posts : 40 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 31,705-45,950
Post Name : Deputy General Manager
No. of Posts :01 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 68,680-76,520
- All India
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment:
- Candidate Must be a Graduate with Degree.
- Degree in law OR Law Graduate who passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017):
- Deputy Manager:
- Minimum 25 years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Deputy General Manager:
- Minimum 25 Years
- Maximum 45 years
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|2.||SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|4.||PWD candidates||PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
PWD (Gen) – 10 Years
|5.||Persons Ordinarily Domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir During the Period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.||05 Years|
- Selection will be made on the basis of written Test.
- Another is Personal Interview.
|1.||General and other Candidates||Rs. 600 (application fee including intimation charges)|
|2.||SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Rs. 100 (intimation charges only)|
How To Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
- Apply online through SBI website – https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- For the Post Deputy General Manager, may send the print out of registration application with the photocopies of relevant certificates and documents.
- Location Address for Send documents : State Bank of India Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Center, 3rd floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021” by post from 15-09-2017 to 10-10-2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application : 15-09-2017
- Last Date of Online Application : 06-10-2017
- Last Date of Fee Submission : 06-10-2017
- Last Date For Sending Hard Copy of Application Form : 10-10-2017
- Examination Date : 11-11-2017
Other Govt. Jobs & Notifications: