The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued official notification for Combusted Defense Services (CDS) Examination II, 2017. It has been released at upsc.gov.in.
Candidates will have to apply in the given format. The last date for applying is September 8. Applications can be made by 6 pm this day.
1. Indian Army, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
2. Indian Navy, Indian Naval Academy, Agimala: 45
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 (Pre-Flying)
4. SSC Course (NT) (for Men), Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 225
5. SSC Woman (NT), Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 12
How To apply
1. Visit the official link upsconline.gov.in
2. Now click on the UPSC CDS 2017 link.
3. Enter your all details which asking in form.
4. In Part II, insert payment details.
5. Then choose the Exams Center.
6. Upload your photos and signatures.
7. And take a printout of it and keep it with you.
1. IMA and Officers Training Academy: Bachelor degree must be from Honorary University.
2. Indian Naval Academy: Must have a degree in engineering from a recognized university or institute.
3. Air Force Academy: Bachelor degree from recognized university
4. For more information check notifications at upsconline.gov.in.