UPSC Vacancy 2017, 558 Posts in UPSC, Engineering Jobs, Latest UPSC Vacancy.
Dear Candidates here is good news for Engineers. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Engineering (Electronics & Communication / Civil / Mechanical / Electrical). The No. of Posts is 558 in UPSC Recruitment 2017.
Interested Candidates may apply online from 27-09-2017 – 23-10-2017.
More details about UPSC vacancy 2017, including no. of posts, important links, latest notification, education qualification, age limit, selection process, last date, important dates, are given below:
UPSC Recruitment 2017
- Name of Exam : Engineering Services Exam
- No. of Posts : 558
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC 2017:
- Candidate Should have passed degree in Engineering form recognized university.
- Branches: Electronics & Communication / Civil / Mechanical / Electrical.
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Maximum age 30 years.
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||OBC Candidates||03 years|
|2.||SC / ST Candidates||05 Years|
- Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of Examinations.
- Exams: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test.
|SC/ST/PH and Women Candidates||No Application Fee|
- Note: Candidate have to pay Rs. 200 through any State Bank Challan or using Net-Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidate may apply online.
- Apply online through UPSC website : https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Date: 27-09-2017 – 23-10-2017
|Title Of Notification||Date|
|Starting Date of Application||27-09-2017|
|Last Date of Application||23-10-2017|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Cash)||22-10-2017|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Online)||23-10-2017|
|Date of Examination (Preliminary)||07-01-2018|